broadcasting to both valleys at once
You can download the latest version of the Flash Player by clicking this button →
If you already have these things in place please let us know about this issue as there may be a problem with the site that we have missed.
24th October 2014
Year 3 have been learning all about the brilliant topic of the Egyptians, we have some exciting creative stories about the relationships between Egyptian royalty: Osiris, Isis and Seth. Get your pencils and paper ready as we will also be providing you with some quizzical entertainment, the Year 3’s have put together an Egyptian general knowledge quiz for all of you at home to get involved in. Let’s see who knows the most! Here are the quiz questions…
1. What was the name of the people who mummified bodies?
2. Which 4 body parts went inside the Canopic jars?
3. Why were people mummified?
4. What were the pyramids for?
5. Why did people live near the river nile?
6. How old was Tutankhamen when he died?
7. Who was the mean god out of Osiris, Seth and Isis?
8. How did they write?
9. What did they use to write on?
10. Who was the God of the underworld?
11. Which year did Tutankhamen become king?
12. How many years ago did the Ancient Egyptians live?
13. How were the pyramids made?
14. Which animal did they worship and why?
15. What was their daily life like?
16. What were Canopic jars used for?
17. Who was their last queen and how did she die?
18. What do they call the box they put in the mummy before it went into the pyramid?
19. What did they eat in Ancient Egypt?
20. How did Osiris die?
Leave us your email address and we’ll remember you next time you visit.
Also if you have a gravatar it will appear next to your comment.